I see this inquiry on numerous gatherings. Folks need to know whether they should get some customized garments in Thailand. My answer is indeed, on the off chance that you do it right.
Most importantly, it truly doesn’t make any difference which tailor shop you go to. They are largely fundamentally the equivalent and everything they do is measure you and send the request to a perspiration shop. I think of them as measurers and not tailors.
The ones that I keep away from are the ones in the city with their little book of tests needing to meet and welcome me. I keep away from them at all costs and think of them as absolute annoyances.
I will discover one all alone and take a gander at the nature of the material in plain view. Then, at that point I find out about the costs. Obviously, for better material you can hope to pay more.
Here is the manner by which I do my customized garments shopping;
– I possibly purchase when I will get a little amount – like 6 sets of slacks and twelve shirts. I don’t accepting suits since I live in Hawaii and slacks and dress shirts are satisfactory.
– I visit the “tailor” toward the start of my get-away. I need to ensure that neither of us is surged.
– I advise the person that I intend to purchase 6 sets of slacks and 12 shirts, yet he needs to make one set for examination first. Then, at that point if satisfactory, he can wrap up.
– I additionally reveal to him that I am a languid, single man and need everything to be low maintenance. I will not press garments.
– I demand three fittings. What’s more, I am explicit on the cut, sleeves or not, a more drawn out zipper than the Thai’s regularly put on slacks, and an inward liner to the knees.
– For the shirts, I have the female in the store choose tones and examples that match. I struggle imagining when the material is still material. I have her pick material for two shirts for each pair of slacks.
– I likewise select which shirts I need a more extended tail on. These are the ones that will get wrapped up. I need a portion of the shirts to have a level sliced on the base to wear outside of the pants.
– I advise them not to place any solid supplements into the collars. They will say that it will relax after a couple of washings. Try not to trust it. I disclose to them that if there is anything in the collar, I will drop the request.
– Since I am more established and getting fatter, I likewise have them throw in a touch of flexible in the belt on the off chance that I acquire a pound or three.
– I pay a base store whenever I have seen the principal set finished and will come up with all required funds when everything is finished. I give them a drop-dead date around 3 days before I leave to permit time for any errors.
– Once the “tailor’ has my request total, I set aside the effort to over each garment with the utmost attention to detail. I check each line and guarantee that there are no missteps. I take a stab at each garment to ensure they fit.
– once in a while, I have even gotten a couple of slacks that I effectively own that fit me perfectly, and advise them to simply make 6 all the more precisely the equivalent.
You can get some great arrangements on customized garments in Thailand in the event that you plan it out and do it appropriately. Try not to surge and don’t get talked into more costly material than you truly need.